- Silver 'Sweetheart' Pendant with Garnet £29.99
- ANKLE CHAINS
- BLUE JOHN
- MIXED PACKAGE
By Price Range
Featured ProductsSilver Celtic Bangle with Amber
Silver Bangle with Amber Stone'Celtic Wish" Very Pretty Soft...
Ceirys Jewellery Blog
- 30 May 2019
- 7 May 2019
- 14 Dec 2018
- 3 Dec 2018
- RSS Feed
- More >>>
- Delivery and Shipping
- How to Order
- Order Cancellation
- Returns Policy
- Shipping Costs
- Terms and Conditions
- Care and Cleaning of Jewellery
- What is Blue John?
Ceirys Designer Jewellery Order Cancellation
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, you have a number of statutory rights which are detailed below.
- You have the right to cancel your contract or order within 14 days of the time of making your order without giving a reason.
- You are entitled to a "cooling off period". You have the right to cancel your order within 14 days from the day on which your order is received by you or someone you have nominated to receive the goods on your behalf. The only exceptions to this right to cancel are in the case of contracts either for the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygienic reasons, where the right to cancel ceases if the goods become unsealed after delivery; or for a contract for any item which has been personalised for you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- To exercise your right to cancel your contract you must inform us of your decision to cancel by a clear statement to us at: Ceirys Designer Jewelley, Unit 1, Part B, Whitebridge Estates, Whitebridge Lane, Stone, Staffordshire, ST15 8LQ; Phone number 01785 819581, Email: support@CeirysDesigner.net.
You may use the Model Cancellation Form available here, but you are under no obligation to do so.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
We will acknowledge your communication of your right to cancel by writing to you by email or by post if required as soon as possible, usually within 24 hours (excluding weekends and bank holidays), indicating that we have received your cancellation of your order..
- If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us or, if your order value exceeded any free postage offer that may from time-to-time apply and you therefore had not paid any delivery charge).
We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss of value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you (see 7. below).
We will make the reimbursement without undue delay and not later than:
- 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied, or
- (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods.
We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur an fees as a result of the reimbursement.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
- You must send the goods back to us at: Ceirys Designer Jewellery, Unit 1, Part B, Whitebridge Estates,
Whitebridge Lane, Stone, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicated your cancellation of this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. Staffordshire, ST15 8LQ
- You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods to us at the address noted in 5. above.
- You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods. This means that if you handle the goods in such a way that the handling goes beyond the sort of handling that might reasonably by allowed in a shop you are liable for the loss in value of the goods and we may make a deduction from your reimbursement for such loss in value.
Additional Notes regarding your right to cancel under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013:
- If you cancel your order prior to dispatch of the products, your payment will be refunded in full to the card or payment method you used to pay for the products. Any such refund will take place as soon as possible and in any case within 14 days of receipt of your communication informing us that you wish to cancel your order.
- Any reimbursement will be in GB pounds sterling (£). Ceirys Designer Jewellery cannot be responsible currency exchange rates or charges incurred by your use of a non-sterling credit or debit card.
- If you bought a product using a credit note or voucher, any refund will be in the form of a credit note or voucher.
- When returning the goods, please complete the Return Form on the reverse of the Invoice/Despatch Note and parcel the items safely for return to us at the address specified in 5. above. You may wish to take a copy of the Delivery/Return Form for your own records and retain it, prior to placing the original in the return parcel.
- Please make sure that you use appropriate and adequate packaging. Where we receive a returned item which has been damaged in transit because you have not packaged it adequately, we reserve the reduce the amount of reimbursement in accordance with 7. above.
- We recommend that you obtain a proof of postage from a Post Office as we cannot accept responsibility for any items that do not reach us. Please retain your proof of postage until you receive an acknowledgement from us indicating that your parcel has been received back in our warehouse. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the product(s) to us.
- You should note that if the incorrect postage is used on the return parcel, any excess levied on Ceirys Designer Jewellery by Royal Mail will be deducted from any reimbursement.